Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: New file uploaded to FairfieldLife
on 6/17/06 9:33 AM, Sal Sunshine at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Kirk,
I'm not sure why you feel you don't belong here, but if it's because of some of the self-important claptrap that gets posted on a regular basis, I would try to ignore it and just read the posts you find enjoyable.  Letting yourself be pushed out does no good to you or anyone else.  You belong here as much as anyone.

Sal

I forwarded this to him because he already unsubscribed.