Once you've been in an accident a little more serious
than a fender-bender, you relize how fast accidents
occur and how thing happen much faster than your
reaction time's ability to correct them. Many people
seem not to realize that in a rollover accident at
high speed, your odds of getting ejected from the car
are about 100%. They happen in South Florida all the
time. A neighbor of mine is a deputy and he says that
often with rollovers they find the car, but no bodies.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/mDk17A/lOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM