Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: SSRS: 20 million?
on 6/21/06 12:45 PM, new_morning_blank_slate at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 6/21/06 7:03 AM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >>

> >> The WIE has details provided by him and his people. Where's the
independent
> >> articles?
> >>
> One of Amma’s senior swamis told me that SSRS made a big show of
doing a lot
> of tsunami disaster relief in Sri Lanka, but when Amma’s crew got
there to
> do some actual work, officials complained to them that the SSRS
group had
> apparently just been seeking publicity, and hadn’t actually done
anything.

I think selfless, simple, non-PR-focussed, group service projects by
any spriritually oriented group, are a great way to create
word-or-mouth and good buzz about a particular program.

They can also be very good for the participants’ evolution. Ego-attenuating; heart-developing. __._,_.___