Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Looking for Marketing/Investor Person with spiritual background..
on 6/22/06 1:28 PM, Prakash Kumar at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi there..

I have a idea which i want to develop. I will take care of Technology
aspect and also I will invest. I need some person who is good with
Marketing and has knowledge on that. If you are interested please
contact me along with some info. I am sure this will take a next level
if dont properly. Only Serious people please. I also want somebody
from fairfield because thereis a reason. That why i am mailing this
group.
Thanks for your time.

-Prak
PS: I am a MUM Alumni..

I do search engine marketing. Dean Draznin does other kinds of marketing:

Dean Draznin
Dean Draznin Communications, Inc.
 http://drazninpr.com/