In a message dated 6/23/06 2:05:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Given the lame-brain country that the US is post 9-11 with the Bushistas
in power one wouldn't be surprised if the NSA, Homeland Security and CIA
are interested in MMY's "World Government." Given that a friend with OM
painted on the tale of his plane got questioned by the FBI about "the
Arabic symbol" and another friend got pulled out of line by the TSA at
airport because he had an "OM" tattoo shows you how cultureless and
ignorant these agents are. I noted that when I picked up my friend at
the airport that sitting nearby were a cluster of TSA kids quizzing each
other on procedures. If they hadn't been working there they would be
serving you burgers at McDonalds. They want 'em dumb I think. A better
educated government agency would see something like MMY's "World
Government" a joke with little need for attention unless the "World
Government" decides it need an army with weapons.
The TSA is the federal screening agency that checks your bags at the airport. The Democrats demanded that it be a federal agency, unionized and a part of the Department of Homeland Security after 911. Like just about any other federal job, it's very difficult to be  fired from . In addition, the hiring  involves a lot of affirmative action and  avoiding any appearance of discrimination and required education level is minimal. So what you see, is what you get. I'm sure some do a fine job, the others....