--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
> > <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Of course all others are cordially welcomed to chime in. Unc,
Tom,
> > > Jim, Peter all have good, perhaps at times entertaining,
insights
> > > on this topic.
> >
> > The topic is all about self importance, and thus
> > boring. Judy nailed it. Often you seem to post
> > for no other reason than to hear yourself talk.
>
> I am glad it seems that way to you. Provides you with some
amusement I
> suspect. Good.
>

> > You seem
>
> "seem" [to you] being the operative concept.
>
> > to be used to all this chatter going on
> > in your mind all the time, to the point that you
> > don't perceive it as everyday, boring mindchatter
> > when you choose to externalize it. Trust us...it's
> > mindchatter.
>
> Another great concept I hope amuses you.
>
> > There's a nice guy in there, if he just spent less
> > time trying to capture other people's attention...
>
> My motives for posting have not yet been hit upon. But keep trying
> Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Particularly as you find it amuses you.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe
it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean
funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to
fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I
funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You
said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny
about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM