> In a message dated 6/25/06 9:47:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Wow,  right back at chya...
> ....and you are one of the most miserable humorless  people
> I have ever seen. Insulting people for making a joke Shempgurk,
is
> not going to make your life less miserable than it is, posting
> endlessly day after day, year after year, on pretty much nothing
of
> consequence.
>
> And you know nothing of fundamentalist  christians.
> Like most Americans you bury your dumbass head in the sand so  that
> you cannot see that the war in Iraq is the pure, and almost
perfect,
> product of retarded American fundamenatalist christians. And  that,
> with their arrogant, and visionless actions (in the name of  their
> Fuhrer, Jesus) they have justified the murder of thousands  of
> innocent children ( an act for which Jesus said , he would  condemn
> them all ), and innocent Iraqi's.....them all ), and innocent
Iraqi'
> YOUR American arrogance and fundamentalist beliefs that you  defend
> here in your PURE ignorance above.
>
> Your fundamentalist  christian fascists that you defend
> so "eloquently" and "perceptively"so "eloquently"
and "perceptively"<WB
> apart family based tribal cultures around  the world, and turning
> brother against brother unless they bow down to your  Jesus and
your
> American "charity" dollars.
>
> But then, you, as a  naive...hide your head in the sand...world
> ignorant...arrogant  American....ignorant...arrogant  American...
> now would  you.
> No-one in the world respects you Americans anymore. Americans  HAVE
> SO MUCH to proove now to show themselves worthy of human  civilised
> life, after their demon acts under their fundamentalist Bush and
the
> others there. It seems impossible now for Americans to ever  be
> respected again. it will take centuries. If you want to defend
your
> demon fundamentalists then state it clearly now.... and live  your
> ignorant fate.
>
> OffWorld
>

> Gee Off World, you said everything but...".We Fart in your
general direction"

How's that Quagmire going MDIXON?
Found any WMD's?
Did you manage to kill all the children that might be insurgents one
day? Sure killed a lot didn't you.
How is the fundamentalist Bush doing? You do know that he and Rice
actually believe that you are an inferior person if you do not
believe in jesus and renounce all other religions and maditation
techniques. That is their belief. That is the arrogance by which
they entered the quagmire in Iraq.
Have you signed up yet to ease the pressure on the troops serving
over there?
Seen any flowers thrown at troops lately?

OffWorld