Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Tabla finger exercises
on 6/29/06 8:27 PM, Peter at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Rick,
Does your tabla teacher have you doing finger
exercises to strengthen your fingers? I'm curious
because as I get better on the doumbek I notice that
my finger rolls, with some fingers, are a tad lame and
thought your teacher might have taught you something
to facilitate finger strength and independence.
-Peter

No exercises independent of the tabla. But there are basic simple tabla rhythms that should be practiced repetitively to build strength and technique. __._,_.___