> > Oh, I'd love to bang on about it, but, really, who cares. Either
> > people see him for what he is or they see him for what they want
him
> > to be. What difference would some old story make now.
> >
> The Sexy Sadie file can be quite an eye-opener when one is ready to
read it.
> Many have said they found it liberating. That¹s the difference
these old
> stories can make. So bang away if you¹re so inclined. Some will
believe you;
> some will dismiss you; some will hit the delete key.

I saw Maharishi as being a magnet to both men and women.
His shakti, that I recall was far beyond anything I could imagine, at
the time.
Woman, beautiful women loved to be in his presence.
He seemed like he was appreiciative of their beauty.

I had heard that Walt Whitman, who was considered to be a liberated
soul;
Had liasons with men and women both;
Particularly during the Civil War, he is associated with conforting
the dieing soldier;
Also, he is credited for getting his collections of poems,
Banned in Boston, for it's sexual material.

I'm not sure Maharishi has used his influence to be
Like the Marque De Sade, or anything close to that.
Though he was also considered a free spirit;
Persecuted for his lustful novels.

It's amazing how in any religious organization;
How sexuality becomes an issue of any sort whatsoever;
When it's just a natural function of life.

Let's face it; George Bush is in the White House now;
Because Bill got a blow job in the oval office.
How absurb.