Press Conference with Maharishi, JUNE 21, 2006

Maharishi: Jai Guru Dev. The press - the world press -
has put me in a difficult positionion.

I am busy in creating the effect. I am busy in laying out
an administrative policy for every country to have
a few hundred people create invincibility for the nation.

But the world press demands that - this is from
the long history of the Movement - weekly press conferences.

Then I wish to address to the worrld press today that
the success is so great that I don't have time
to speak now anymore [laughter].

Whatever I have spoken has been enough fruitful that
I don't have to speak now. I don't get time to speak.

Now I am busy in sorting out little, little details
of administrative values. Practical administrative values
have to be sorted out in every country, in every country,
even though the whole thing is automatic and it could go
without my any advice or anything.

But because it seems to be a new thing - people have been
suffering, and now the voice of the time is:
waves of bliss, waves of bliss, waves of bliss.

So now the world press will excuse me for my success -
that my success has put me on a level where I have
no time to talk to anyone.

I have only time to just - some missing area, some little thing.
They are the practical administrative values - practical
adminiistrative values for two hundred, four hundred,
these people to fly together.

So there is no more time to talk about the principles.
Principles have been talked, have been established,
have been verified by scientific research in all these years -
how many years.

And now there is time too structure the administrative procedures,
administrative procedures, for those four hundred, five hundred,
two hundred people everywhere to live in a way that
they don't fall off the grace of total invincibility.

So I'll be busy that way, and will not have much time
to speak about it.

So Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace
will inform the press that I'll be busy in
creating the effect, rather than talking about
the possibility of it, which I have been doing so far.

So speaking so far has been completely successful,
and now the success is [laughter] that I don't have time
to speak about the principle. I create the effect, effect, effect.

And creating effect, from country to country, from country
to country - from in thee first country, Holland, the country
of wholeness. It is about two months that the Yogic Flyers
in Holland have been creating that effect - intensive effect -
of coherence and positivity in the Dutch national consciousness.

And this has inspired the neighboring nations' Yogic Flyers
to follow the example of Holland. And they want to create
the same thing in their country, in their country.

So constantly, twenty-four hours, they are asking me.
They are asking me little, little things, and I am
not surprised, even those little, little things - but
I have to answer them.

Therefore, I am on a working mood now, shifting
from speaking to working, from speaking to working,
from speaking to working. Now let me enjoy [laughter]
for some time working.

And then, I don't have even to work;
I just see the bubbles of bliss, the waves of bliss,
moving from country to country, from country to country,
from nation to nation, from galaxy to galaxy, from galaxy
to galaxy - the whole galactic universe governed
by one Total Natural Law, the Will of God.

That will be witnessed in every country, in every country -
that administration. That administraation I am setting up
in country by country. In the national consciousness
of each country, growing in invincibility will prove
to everyone that all kinds of positivity is growing
in every country, and negativity subsiding, subsiding.

And after some time, nobody would know what negativity means.
Positive will be a natural, normal state of life.
Success will be natural, normal state of every action.
Then success will belong to every knowledge, because
knowledge will be complete - Vedic knowledge will
be complete - in the awareness os of everyone.

So all glory to Guru Dev. We are on the waves of bliss ourselves.
This is the supreme level of evolvement of life on earth.
And we are proud to be belonging to that level.
It's very good.

So, Prime Minister, thank the world press. And thank
the - this is also the succcess of the reporting of world press.
Now they have been reporting all kinds of negative things,
and now their pen will be reporting nice things,
like that, like that, like that.

So put them on a new world, and don't mind if I'm
not able to speak to them. Jai Guru Dev.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM