Title: 5-8 years -> 40+, was: Does Maharishi ever talk about his exes?
on 7/3/06 1:32 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

An interesting question though: are any of the Beatles enlightened? The research that's
coming out now suggests that ANY normal human that practiced TM (plain vanilla) for 40+
years regularly should be well into CC by now.

Fred Travis’s research? I’m glad you used the word “normal,” because there are plenty of exceptions to this generality. But then again, I think there are plenty of CC or better, at least here in FF. Many who are as good as there but don’t realize it because they’re expecting something different than what it is. __._,_.___