Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: new.morning economics and morality
When I think about global warming, I’m reminded of how thin and fragile the atmosphere is. If you were to go straight up the same distance you can drive your car in 5 minutes, you’d be at about the height of Mt. Everest, and you’d die in minutes. The atmosphere is a thin veil enveloping the earth. How could anyone believe that it would not be seriously damaged by pumping billions of tons of junk into it? Global warming naysayers have about as much credibility with me as the Flat Earth Society: http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm __._,_.___