On Jul 4, 2006, at 6:30 PM, new.morning wrote:

On Jul 4, 2006, at 5:06 PM, new.morning wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

8.  And of course the root of the problem *is* overpopulation.

I was struck when reading some time ago about population estimates of

ancient cultures. Vedic India was about 100,000. No wonder it was a

golden age!

Peter Russell in his "Global Brain" hypothesized that what would

happen would be a leap to global collective consciousness when

humanity reached a population of about 10 billion, as this would

coincide with increasing interest in mediation and higher states of

consciousness by greater and greater numbers of humanity.

I am sure you probably know this, but just in case, you know Peter is

an old time TM initiator?

Yes, of course, that's why I bought the book and got the video originally.