Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] medical recommendations
on 7/11/06 6:38 PM, Ben Stallings at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi, folks!  I'm new in town and could use some recommendations...  I
see from reading the archives that Drs. Roth and Holt are popular
dentists.

There’s also Bob Yudin. I go to him.

 Can someone recommend an optometrist?  How about a
veterinarian?

You have two choices in town: the vet clinic near the west end of town and Bill Pollack.

I should also find a general practitioner for a checkup... I'm a
30-year-old man, so someone approximating that age and gender would
probably be best.

You might try Larry Sutton, MD. 472-0666. Office visit only $29

One last question -- I have a suspected food intolerance that I need
to get diagnosed and treated, and although I'm skeptical of holistic
medicine, I had no luck at all with the gastroenterologists etc. in
the Twin Cities, so I'm open to trying something new.  Who's good with
guts around here?

Probably someone up in Iowa City if you want to go the allopathic route.