In a message dated 7/13/06 10:58:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The problem is the Palestinian people believe and teach their young that all
> of Israel is their rightful land and the Jews have absolutely no business
> there. It's all or nothing for them.< Those thieving Jews, hmmm, where have we
> heard that before?

You think that many Israelis don't teach their kids the same thing? Dare I mention that
international city, Jerusalem? The USA STILL won't move its embassy there and the Israelis
have claimed it as their capital for how long now?
But at least the Israelis are willing to live side by side with a Palestinian state in peace unlike the Palestinians. And the Arabs would still have Jerusalem had they not attacked Israel in hopes of driving them into the sea in 67. They would also have the West Bank and Golan Heights.