--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> >
> > Actually M just moved the courses to Italy. I can't say it
> > was because of the "Bombing", but it happened all the sudden
> > in the middle of the Second TTC that year. There must have
> > been some searching and negotiations going  on for a
> > while before the move was ever made.
>
> Hahaha. As if Fuiggi was quiet!!!

Tell me about it. :-)

Remember the Fiats buzzing around with bullhorns on
the top of them, spouting slogans in Italian at all
hours of the night and day? (During Italian elections,
each of the (seemingly) 108 parties has its Fiat and
its bullhorns, and they drone on all day and all night.)

I used to have meditation fantasies of dressing up in
blackface makeup and a black watch cap, WWII commando
style, and sneaking down to the roadside, waiting for
one of these Fiats to come by, and lobbing my grenade
at it. I remember the wave of bliss that overcame me
each time I saw one of them explode in my fantasies. :-)

Interestingly enough (karmically), it was shortly after
this that I experienced my first 24/7 witnessing periods.
Go fucking figure.