> new.morning wrote:
>
> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> >>Wrong.
> >>

> >First time in four minutes.
> >

> >>Thread hijacking is considered bad netiquette
> >>

> >Considered by whome? Let me guess? YOU! Am I right?
> >

> >>and you'll get
> >>bashed for it on other lists.
> >>

> >Godness gracious. Thank god I don't frequent such rude environs.
> >

> >> I've been a programmer for over 20 years
> >>and have been using email and online clients for that long.  I
think I
> >>might know a little about how these things work.
> >>

> >Oh my. We didn't know you were such a big important man.
> >

> >>I've mentioned the
> >>thread hijacking many times before on this list.
> >>

> >Yes. We are all so slow. Not like you. You are definitely a much
> >better kind of person.
> >

> >>And it didn't meet
> >>with much enthusiasm then either.
> >>

> >Gee. And comming from such a nice warm person like you, hard to
> >imagine why.
> >

> >>Some of the other programmers felt it
> >>was a bug in Yahoo as other lists will start a new thread once the
> >>

> >topic
> >

> >>changes.   What happens is that some folks with multiple emails can't
> >>remember which one they are using for this group.
> >>

> >They mush not be too smart.
> >

> >>I remember mine.
> >>

> >Well. We KNEW that. You are one of the smart ones. One of the really
> >fine people.
> >

> >>So
> >>they just do a reply and then change the subject.
> >>

> >Stupid pissants!
> >

> >>As for being condescending, well that is just your misperception,
newmo.

> >Well, I am one of the stupid, slow inconsiderate ones. but you KNEW
> >that already.
> >
> Or you have one helluva inferiority complex.

Oh my. That MUST be the case. its the only possible answer.

> I only mentioned my
> programming background because you inferred I didn't understand the
> technology.

I never inferred such. I didn't even imply it. Perhaps you inferred
it. Your ego being so polished and immune to any perceived slights.

>I would be remiss if I didn't inform you otherwise.

Oh yes, I think we all admire your politeness.

>As far
> as being condescending the original comment was meant to be a jibe.

And yet you are blind to returning jibes? Oh it must just be the
sunlight and you didn't read it right. I am sure a man of your great
wit (half man, half wit) got the jibe.