--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've seen them, except Kunyamari, and Bob Brigante is absolutely
> right. I have also seen Tatwala Baba, Mustem Baba, Sripad Baba and
> quite a few other Yogis, Babas and Gurus; no one even comes close to
> the light which radiates from Maharishi. I must add though, that the
> light coming from Shri Chinmoy is also very strong indeed.

This is actually interesting if you know anything about
Sri Chinmoy. He is generally regarded in the spiritual
community as being able to emanate a certain *kind* of
energy or aura or light, one that is associated with the
occult. In other words, he is famous for being able to
flash people out with a "cheap," flashy, low-grade type
of energy, one that is very noticeable by people with
unsubtle nervous systems. As opposed to someone who is
just quietly enlightened, and would not be noticeable
at all.

It's an interesting distinction in the types of energy
that one "feels" around spiritual teachers, one that
has been discussed on many forums that deal with multiple
teachers. It doesn't surprise me in the least that what
nabius felt from Maharishi is similar to what he felt
around Sri Chinmoy. I've never seen Sri Chinmoy, but I
have read dozens of these discussions about the type
of energy he radiates, and it is consistent with any-
thing I ever felt around Maharishi. That is, occasionally
some cheap flash, but never any energy that I personally
would associate with enlightenment.

Your mileage may vary...