(snip)
"
Funny, Maharishi, with so much to give,
Would surround himself, with such incompetents;
Especially when it comes to publicity.
So, lame, and behind the times.
Still trying to prove something to somebody.

Who cares.
Just levitate already!!
Just get something musical going on, that's relevant;
Just because the Beatles, gave you a bad time;
Doesn't mean that all 'hippies' are bad.
And you need to surround yourself
I mean the 'counter-culture, has it's place for TM.
It will never really fit into the 'mainstream'.
So, why try to fit into the mainstream, at all.
Except for Oprah, why not do Oprah, Oprah's into saving the world.
Think about it; Bevan just doesn't get taken seriously, by anyone
outside the fold of the Holland Maharishi Land.
Outside here in the world, it doesn't fly, obviously.
So, let's go...
Let's publicize Maharishi, ourselves.
Write you congressman.
Write Hillary.
Write Bill.
Write Russ Feingold.
Tell them Maharishi is approaching his 90's.
And we need a good way to get the message out.
Just a little push here, and a little pull there.
Here and there and everywhere...

We need one more big push.
We need Maharishi to be piped into a large TV audience.
Oprah, Dan Rather, Katie Couric, someone really big;
Barbara Walters.
He doesn't even have to leave his place there in Holland.
It's all wired up to the whole world.

'Light's, Camera's, Action, take I...productions....july 2006,,,,...