--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "David Fiske" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I actually enjoyed it but I am sitting here glad to be alive, to be
> now and to be walking with little discomfort.. One thing that stuck
> in my craw was the identification of the Moslem fundamentalists with
> the powers of darkness because of their historic tendency to be
> cruel and destructive. I think Christanity merits a mention in that
> category too, and what about Hindu fundamentlists; and the American
> indians were no sloths in "caressing" captives of other tribes, and
> the Aztecs and Mayans. Why not say humanity has produced some
> monsters? But they have also produced Bach and Beethoven, Chartres
> cathedral and so on and some hearty laughs and good meals and
> friendship round crackling fires.
> Love, David

Sure, there is darknesses or lower vibrations in many places.
But the thing that stands out with the Islamic Fundementalist;
Is thier suicidal tendancies; like the Kamakazis of Japan;
This total disregard for one's own life;
Is demonic;
In other words, when one is somehow convinced;
That in the act of suicide, this person will agree;
To not only annihillate themselves but everything their intention
touches..
Even someone as demonic as Hitler;
How did he die; at his own hand?

So, it is not so much a different belief system;
But the total, demonic disregard for life, childern, woman and all
life.
Like the Nazi's before, of the suididal Japanese in WWII.
All this leads to total destruction, Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM