Not my last name.

It all comes down to honesty. They promised:

- Levitation
- Flying
- Invisibility
- Strength of an Elephant
- Master of Nature

... among other things. I'm quoting from the advertising purchased
by the movement. None of it was true, then or now. Yet thousands of
dollars in course fees were collected from people who believed these
things would come to pass, mostly because "MMY says."

I believe people and organizations that engage in deceptive or
dishonest behavior should be held accountable.

The TMO lied in its marketing of the TM-Sidhi program and continues
to perpetuate a myth by its use of the term "yogic flying."

I do not doubt that others have found value in the program and I'm
not disputing those claims. But concrete claims were made about
powers that would derive from the practice, money changed hands, and
people were mislead, all at the hands of MMY's TMO. He's
accountable, just like the rest of us.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <bikemaster@> wrote:
> >
> > So, let me get this straight:
> >
> > The TMO continues to liberally use terms like "yogic
flying," "group

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM