<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

> Sorry if it was unclear.  The Pulp Fiction quote is what your "you
> are a liar" routine sounds like to me.

One more point here: I haven't called you a liar.
What I've said is that you are *dishonest*.  There's
a lot of ways to be dishonest without actually lying.
But objecting to "You are a liar," complete with quotes
as though that is what I'd actually said, sounds so
much more impressive, doesn't it?

I have explained in some detail how your participation
in this current exchange has been dishonest.
Interestingly, instead of responding, you've compared
me to a Scripture-quoting murderer.

Oddly enough, that kind of behavior--reacting to
criticism of personal behavior by labeling the critic
an extremist--is just what Barry was attributing to
TMers and loudly decrying in a long rant a few days
ago.

And here you are, doing just exactly that.

Think Barry will object?  Nope.  IOKIYAAT.

> I don't want to fight with you Judy.

You sure don't, because you don't want to have
your dishonest charades exposed.