--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Jim, I love you dearly, but really, dude, you
> > make a lot of assumptions about and excuses for
> > a man you've never met.  :-)
> >
> Hi, the only assumption I make is that TM is a valid method of
> spiritual instruction, meaning that if practiced as instructed,
> the practitioner will gain Self-Realization quickly.

I would agree with what you say, except for the last
word. I would substitute, 'eventually.' Then again,
in the Buddhist view, *everyone* will gain Self-
Realization eventually, whether they meditate or not. :-)

> Other than that, with reference to what I said above with regards to
> payment, I was speaking about all such methods of valid spiritual
> instruction, TM or non-TM.

You need to get out more. There are a great number
of organizations that teach for free, or with their
own teachers or members paying for the instruction
of others. You've confused what you've been told
about "all spiritual traditions" by Maharishi with
reality.