> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> > "heshiepothead" <heshiepothead@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig"

> > of problem spots in
> > yoga/chiropractic/exercise, etc. nothing
> > an inversion table.

> > > Well, I tried the Ak Mak regular crackers and they
> > didn't do a thing.
> > > Then I tried the sesame Ak Maks and I had a hard
> > time getting the
> > > sesame seeds out from between my teeth. Did
> > nothing for my back though.
> > >
> > > <what is MAK?>
> > >

> > Maharishi Amrit Kalash, super-duper freed radical
> > scavangers. They cut inflamation like
> > nobody's business.
>
> It does?

Yep. I keep a jar of the nectar in the kitchen specifically to handle burns.
Everyone comes
to my house when they have a burn.  MAK is genuine snake oil. A single tablet
takes away
the inflamation/pain from my ex's sciatica problem better than guzzling a bunch
of
ibuprofin or aspirin. Unfortunately, she's got a high blood pressure problem,
and
apparently an EXTREME sensitivity to licorice because she ended up in the
hospital after 3
days of taking 1 pill/day.

Normal dangerous dose of licorice is in the 5-15 gram/day range for
hypertensives. With
her, 250 mg/day is enough to give her a minor stroke (sigh).

Of course, it might not have been the MAK or at least not the licorace, but
just the stress
of the new job, but she stopped taking it and her BP is normal again. with
medication

250 mg/day. NO-ONE could have predicted that. The studies I could find assumed
doseage 20-60x as large before licorice might become dangerous for a few people
and
MAK is often used in Maharishi AYurveda treatment of hypertension.