> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <sparaig@>

> > > Don't be ridiculous; this is the TM movement.
> > > The first time anyone skipped a butt-bouncing
> > > session, the Mind Police would report them
> > > and they'd be on their way back home in an
> > > instant.
> >
> > I went on a Kashmir TM course in '81 or '82 for one month.
> >
> > I flew with the group ONCE.  After determining for my own
health's
> > sake that to fly on the flee-infested used mattresses that the
TMO
> > had bought and brought to the course would make me sick, I never
> > went to group flying again.
> >
> > My buddies and I spent the month sight-seeing, golfing (at the
> > highest altitude course in the world, or so it was claimed),
eating
> > junk food at the local Srinegar stalls,
> > and hiking.
>
> LOL. You, like me, are obviously immune to the
> "seeing" of the TM Mind Police. It's a Jedi
> thang: "These are not the siddhas you're looking
> for."  :-)
>
> Either that, or it's a trait you learned in St.
> Moritz on our siddhis course. When Alex mentioned
> the other day that he didn't fly until after a
> long period of celibacy I felt a twinge of guilt,
> because the night before we received the siddhis
> instruction I was down in town getting laid. And
> then I flew the first day. Go figure.  :-)

I'm fascinated as to how you got away from the course: did you just
up and leave?  Did you walk down or take that weird looking tram
beside the hotel that went down the mountain?

Did anyone miss you?

I think I went to town once during the whole 6 months...and then
that was just at the end when we were coming down...