On Jul 22, 2006, at 9:07 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

On Jul 22, 2006, at 4:42 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

Vaj, I know that you like Bruce Cockburn, and that you

are an iTunes user. I've never indulged in it before

because I understand that the music you download has

restrictions, and cannot easily be converted to other

formats such as WMA or MP3, and cannot be transferred

from machine to machine.

Actually all you have to do to transfer it to any format, is burn

your tunes as a CD and then reimport to as many machines as

possible. You can also use it as is on up to 5 machines.

But sadly my CD copy of the new album has not yet

arrived from Amazon, and today on the Humans mailing

list there arose word of a mysterious 13th track that

is not on the released album, but that they sell via

iTunes. It's called 'Twilight on the Champlain Sea.'

Sadly, when I log into iTunes from here, I get rerouted

to the French server, which (of course) does not offer

this bonus track. I have so far been unable to find a

way to get around the rerouting and access the American

iTunes Music Store. Do you have any suggestions for

how I could do so? Thanks in advance, dude...

I've tried that before on stuff that was only on the French or

Canadian iTunes and I couldn't get around it either. Thanks for the

heads up, I'll download it now.

Can you receive attachments over 5 megs?

Thanks for the update. So far Apple hasn't been

able to help, either.

As far as I know, yes.

You're not supposed to be able to because download from other countries, there are laws and agreement unique to each country. Before Canada was on iTunes, Canadian friends could not use the USA store. Now if you have an American address, that should change things.