> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > <snip>
> > > As you can see, a lot of people are snoozing this morning -- as
> > > markets decline.
> >
> > Actually the Dow went up this a.m., didn't start going
> > down again until this afternoon. As of this moment
> > (3:14 EST), it's lost all the gains (80-some points).
> >
> > According to AP:
> >
> > "Robust earnings growth at major oil companies lifted stocks
> through
> > most of the session, with Exxon Mobil Corp. posting the second-
> > highest profit ever reported by a public U.S. company and Royal
> Dutch
> > Shell PLC seeing a 40 percent jump in its income.

This is the Coherence Tunneling effect. Even though its a US course,
the effects "tunnel" (as in relativity theory) to other domains of
high coherence -- Netherlands -- global capital,

> > "But the market returned to its recent trend of erratic trading as
> > traders grew anxious about the Commerce Department's GDP reading on
> > Friday.

and more sidhas grew tired, especially time-zone ones from the west
coast, and began to snooze after rising "way too early" as one CP noted.

> > You might also want to keep track of market analysis
> > from news reports.  If forecasts turn out to be on
> > target tomorrow, stocks should go up again.
>
> Meant to add: But these numbers will represent what
> was going on with the economy well before the course
> started.

Thats the problem -- with this and other ME (DC crime) studies. Its
only one intervention/impact. Its hard to seperate out on-going trends
to which ME courses are simply  speciously correlated.

Whats needed is a long series of starts and stops:

2000 YF for two weeks. then two week of no YF. Two weeks 4000 YF, then
two week of no YF. Two weeks 1000 YF, then two week of no YF.  Repeat
5-20 times.

Then we could actually do some valid analysis on such data sets -- and
sort out any actual impacts of ME on markets.