We have been under the gun lately after the Art Bell interview on
Coast to Coast. The phone has been ringing non stop for the entire
week concerning the conference, contacts etc. The common remark we
have been getting is it touched many deep in
the soul and awakened something which was exactly the intent. I
prayed that everyone's soul would listen and open to their own
knowingness as to the grander reality that is unfolding. The other
comment was everyone was glad Art was back, he sounds different,
happier and with clear purpose. They were really excited again, the
old Coast to Coast is back. The most asked questions after the show
were is this for real, is there a God, and when are we going to make
contact. In a nut shell yes this is as real as you or I, there is a
God but it goes far beyond any images of man and contact has been
ongoing with many since childhood, with humanity before any recorded
history.

At ECETI we have had documented contact for over ten years with
thousands of eyewitnesses, photos and hours of video along with the
witnesses present while filming. We welcome all who wish to have
their own experience and serious UFO investigators that are willing
to step out of the box. This is far beyond nuts and bolts, the
unfortunate aliens that ran into our rock; and this 3D reality. It is
interstellar, interdimensional and involves time travel as well.
Many are our ancient ancestors returning.

We will cover this all in depth at the Science, Spirit and World
Transformation conference along with other subjects. For more
information go to www.eceti.org There is limited seating and seats
are filling up fast.

I almost forgot there are also those who made the usual comments
like, you have no proof, you are a freak, nut case and should be
locked up. They seemed to miss the guest with several PHDs, his
friends that were very knowledgeable in the field of aerospace and
the other witnesses that were present while I was on the show all
come running in excited due to a large craft coming in during the
show. They also missed the last appearance where the project
managers from a large aerospace firm and an air traffic controller
very knowledgeable in the field told of their experience and took
pictures of metallic craft as well as witnessed two large light
ships power up and park over our heads. The list of physicists in
every field that have come to the ranch and had their own sightings
is very impressive yet proving this has never been the goal for me.
It is all about sharing a greater reality with those who want to
know and allowing those who want to remain in limitation. The
universe we can physically measure is less than 1%. The knowledge of
the 1% is largely comprised of recycled ignorance old theories that
have been proved incorrect for centuries. When are we going to step
out of Newtonian barbarianism and into quantum physics? When true
science and spirit merge we will have the answer to all the
questions then we will have to find more unlimited questions. Be
well James Gilliland www.eceti.org