Title: Maharishi's recent message about flying at the same time
Just got back from a trip. Sorry if this was already posted:

"In order to create enlightenment in ourselves and invincibility in our
 nation, we want to  create coherence creating groups of Sidhas and Governors
 who do program at same time every day. This is not the time to put
 individual convenience over the  value of collective program and national
 coherence.  Even if one quarter of  the Sidhas in the country fly at one
 time, even in their homes, all at one time, it will have a great effect.

Tell all your flyers that  it is their decision whether they want to make
 the country invincible or  continue under the slavery of national
 consciousness or other foreign powers.  The current number of flyers in the
 nation is big enough to get the grace of  total Natural Law, the
 Constitution of the Universe. Otherwise tell them time and tide will wait
 for none. Today they can say this time doesn't suit  me, but  tomorrow when
 the disasters comes, where will they go?

This is a  dangerous time. We must hide in bliss and this is the only way.
 Unless we use  this mechanism of quietly creating a peaceful intense
 atmosphere, there is no hope.  Our current number of Sidhas is completely
 good enough. Tell them this is as necessary for life as breathing in and
 out.

If they want  to see tomorrow, then today close the eyes. Inform them all.
 You can have  appropriate times of the day for coordinated group flying in
 each time zone.  Everyone should make this project of invincibility their
 own project.

There is  no other way than groups of flyers in the countries. It is very
 necessary that  each of us, from our own homes and Peace Palaces, create
 invincible nation. Tell  them to do it. These are not the ordinary days. We
 have a very strong program to raise the nation to invincibility but  we also
 have at our door, the enemy trying to destroy.

Every nation should stand on its own feet from  the field of consciousness
 and everything will be all right. Each of you knows how to create an
 invincible nation. Do it quickly."

-- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, July, 2006