> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > When you first arrived here, I told everyone who
> > and what you were -- a cyberstalker who cannot
> > get over grudges she holds from the past, and who had
> > come here in pursuit of two of the people she holds
> > a grudge against, me and Vaj. Then Curtis, another
> > person you hold a grudge against, showed up out of
> > the past, and you jumped on him again, too. You've
> > already added Rick to your "hit list," and soon it
> > will be gerbal and ffia1120. You're on a roll.
>
> What am I, chopped liver?

LOL.

Maybe she got you out of her system the day
she said on a.m.t. that you were so unevolved
that it was making her question whether TM
really worked, and vowed to leave the news-
group out of disgust that someone as low-vibe
as you was on it. How long was it she stayed
"away?" 36 hours?  :-)

But have no fear...this comment will put you
right back on the "hit list."