--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 23 And he went up from thence unto Beth-el; and as he
> was going up by the way, there came forth young lads
> out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him,
> Go up, thou baldhead; go up, thou baldhead.
> 24 And he looked behind him and saw them, and cursed
> them in the name of Jehovah. And there came forth two
> she-bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two lads
> of them.

And there's been trouble bruin in the Middle East
ever since.

Reminds me of a story told by singer/bard Robin
Williamson. A man in a bar was poking fun at his
bald neighbor, and finally reached up and rubbed
the man's smooth head and said, "Baldy, baldy,
baldy...that feels just like...just like my wife's
behind!"

The bald man reached up and rubbed his own head
and said, "So it does."

:-)