--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Well, now that a day or two has gone by;
> And I have had time to comtemplate this heated exchange...
> I must say there have been times;
> In my experience, when I have felt a certain sychronicity;
> In my life, and travels;
> And sometimes, being a little bi-polar;
> I have had deep lows and high, highs.
>
> So, I did not mean to get so down and dirty and crude;
> I was just going off; I felt angry.

And in the same day or two I have realized that
I had no business being judgmental about your
beliefs, whatever they might be. I retract my
original comment, apologize profusely, and wish
you well with whatever you choose to believe.

I feel the same about the people attending this
course. I may not share your belief that it will
do some good for the Middle East and for the
world, but in this case I fervently hope that
I am wrong.