> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter"
> <larry.potter@> wrote:
> >
> > Shemp, Are you sure that you see reality as it is better
> > than Robert?
>
> I certainly hope so. Robert is advocating nuclear war.

oh, i see, we, in the West, just don't *understand* Islam or Iran
well, we need to analyze more their mad destructive behavior.
We need to give them nuke power and just hope that they will change.

so, when Islamofascists seek the total destruction of Western
civilization, it is just liberalism in disguise.

i think i see reality better now, Barry, ty.