Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:19:05 -0400
From: "john w freeston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Profound statement
To: "William Quinn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Richard and Margaret" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Ronald .Wieder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"John Tumolo, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Helen Herbein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Gene Diffenderfer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Don Loos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Donald Carswell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Don Leimester" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Carolyn Hildebrand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Jim Boyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>