http://maharishitm.org/ppaw/campaign.htm
> Away from what is  happening on the gross level, which we classify
as heavy
> release of  stress, on the deep level there are many
purifications  taking
> place, my report of yesterday was full of positive points  that
are true,
> and soon we will issue a new report for some new positive
points.  Now we
> are planning to go with our  "Peace For Lebanon" to a second
phase, we are
> planning to do an Invincibly  Course in Lebanon similar to the
course in
> USA, Holland Switzerland and  other European countries. the
purpose of the
> course is to create  invincibility in every country and in the
whole world.
> This course will be  done in one location where we can all do our
daily
> program in one place.  We all know the formula explained by
Maharishi the
> N2 which mean that the effect of the group  program will be
effected by the
> number of the group the effect will be  equal to the number of the
group
> multiplied by itself. Now we are around  200 members of meditators
and
> sidhas, who are doing their programs at  home, the effect could be
equal to
> 200 units of coherence. While on the  other hand a group of 15
sidhas who
> are doing their program under one roof  will give an equal effect.
For this
> reason and in order to have a greater  effect in Lebanon we are
organizing
> the Invincibility Course.   This invincibility course is open for
> Governors, Sidhas and Meditators who are now in Lebanon, the
duration of
> the course is structured to be between two to four weeks in
Residence.   Now
> we want to know urgently who will be  ready to join this special
course for
> Lebanon. Please send immediately an email to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Best
> wishes  Jai Guru Dev Salim Haddad
> Mobile:  03-258868

This might work. Israel is not bombing the wealthy (Christian)
neighborhoods of Beirut, which is where King Tony's family lives, so
a safe place (by Lebanese standards) might be set up there, although
it is kind of unnerving, I'm sure, to hear bombs going off a couple
miles away.