--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, scienceofabundance
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Different Woo Woo Rays. Not good.
> >
> > It is written in ancient texts (sorry, I can't reveal them -- one
> must
> > under go 20 various rigorous initiations to even look at these books)
> > that when Woo Woo Rays of different paths cross, Woo Woo becomes
> weak.
> >
> > And when Woo Woo Rays of different paths are directly shining at each
> > other, thats a Whopping Woo Woo "Whoa"! Woe be unto thee caught in
> > that intersection of different Woos.
>
> Is there any sponsorship available for these anti-woo woo
> initiations...:)

Yes, of course. Its all within the pink bubble of bliss. Put your
attention on it and it will reveal to you, at its core, Woo Woo drops
of Abundance. Simple gather up these drops and you can spend them
anywhere -- just like money. Pay your parents your rent with them. pay
for the extension of the present course. Pay your taxes with them.
Bliss On!