> A propaganda piece.  HonestReporting.com seems to think it too
>is "fair

There will always be people that will be willing to close their
eyes, dismiss it a propaganda or as minor issue until it's too late.
The video also clearly shows scary similarities between what is
happening now with Islam and what happened in the past with regard
to Nazi Germany.
The fact is that radical Islam brain washing machine and media is
working over time. Unfortunately Europe is also in a state of denial
at this point of time.

> and balanced."  Sure, extremist Islam is a nutty faction but so is
> extremist Judaism and extremist Christianity.
> Maybe what we can derive
> from this piece is to grow up and throw religion into the garbage
where
> it belongs.

no, religion is just an excuse, it's not the real issue, the fact is
that there are Muslims who are truly peaceful.
However twisting it by radical Muslims and brain wash their kids is
the real issue, hijacking the kid's mind, hijacking the true essence
of their religion.

Peace will prevail eventually, the question is how much suffering
humanity will go thru before it happens.