> I hope you¹ll visit occasionally in the future. Perhaps if
> you¹re more selective in reading and responding to posts,
> you¹ll manage to stick around. You¹re one of my favorite
> posters. You make me want to visit France, just to
> meet you.

Oh, Barry will be back. You can count on it. During my ten years on
a.m.t, Barry repeatedly made these kinds of dramatic, grandiose
departures, only to return again and again. I find it odd that someone
who likes to accuse others of self-importance would have the habit of
making such gratuitous displays of self-importance.