But I would think the fact that they are even *in* the dome would indicate that someone wouldn't have the guts to ask even a mildly confrontational question...right? Because the minute they do...boom!...out on their ass.

Sal

On Aug 1, 2006, at 3:19 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

on 8/1/06 8:33 AM, uns_tressor at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Aug 1, 2006, at 7:14 AM, blissbunn1 wrote:
>
> > How about one of you eloquent writers who are in the
> > dome these days ask the question about a foundation in
> > TM TM Siddhis and the inclusion of other wisdom teachings
> > in participants lives....

> whereupon Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sagely opined:
>
> But most sidhas here are or were doing other stuff.
>And seeing as how someone else just got thrown out
>for that, how likely is it that they'd be open to the
>rest of us? (Not that there'd even be that many willing
>to go.)
>
> Sal

And, of course, in practice, how? Maharishi is surrounded by
numerous annuluses of poor quality worker bees who provide an
impenetratable barrier, and keep him "in splendid isolation".
Uns.

He’s calling in to the dome everyday, and people are asking him questions. As far as I know, the questions aren’t screened. Anyone with the guts to do so could ask him such a question. __