Ya' know:
I was thinking this morning of a good solution to;
This Hezbollah-an problem;
Let's see, they all like to burn Israeli and American Flags;
And they kind of like to commit suicide, at least they have in the past.
And they are kind of fanatical...
And they kind of like death, and find no problem with death;
Their Jihad means fight to the death...death...death.
So,
Why don't we, order a bunch of stuff, through China;
Because we import everything from China anyway;
And what we can send the Hezbollah-ans is:
A suicide bomber belt, an Israel Flag, and American Flag;
And a copy of the cartoon of the Prophet Mohammad.
And a lighter-
Then send them all, to a remote part of the desert, somewhere over there,
And they can all, just blow themselves up..
That's all folks!

R.G.  Seattle,WA.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. __._,_.___