(snip)
Perhaps if Israel (Americas proxy) hadn't indulged in so much "dirty
> work" in the past we wouldn't have the trouble we are in now.

 (snip)
So, how does this end up.
> >   By past experience: just like Hiroshima, and Nagasaki??
> >
> I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to attack Israel directly
hence
> the support for Hezbollah

Well, let's see; Israel was created in the aftermath;
Of the Holocaust, in Europe, after 2,000 years of exile;
And in attempting to defend it's borders;
Had to indulge in wars as it is now.
Being attacked this time, by Hezbollah, with rockets;
Supplied by Iran.
The President of Iran, has said, many times;
That he wants to destroy Israel, as is the goal of Iranian sponsored,
Hezbollah, a Shiite form of Radical Islamic Facist Extremist.
Now, Israel, had many nukes in it's arsenal.
It had the total support of the Bush Administration.
It has satellite help, and will have help, if it is necessary to
protect itself against Iran.
Iran, has said it is 'Reconsidering' the American proposal due in a
couple of weeks.
Iran can't really be trusted anyway, after it has said what it's
intentions are.
So, this whole thing with Hezbollah, in Lebanon, and the Israeli
invasion, could just be a prerequsite, of bombing Iran, at least the
nuke facilities there.
I really don't see any other conclusion at the present time.
And if Hezbollah is using rockets to bomb Israel now;
And Iran supplies a nuke to Hezbollah-
Well, you can see what I mean...