> >> Since he's not fluent in Sanskrit, he has to have help with the
> >>
> > translation. This is ripping the
> >
> >> pundits off, according to Vaj...
> >>

> > Oh, so, if Maharishi need a translator, because he was studying
> > physics, and becoming enlightened, instead of studying Sanskrit;
> > We have to hold this against him, and consider this stealing.
> > Please, please give the old man a break!
>
> No, he rarely credits source texts he is paraphrasing or
> expounding on. People end up assuming he "cognized it". This seems
> to be deliberate. This is often mixed in with the false idea that
> he actually is a rishi because of the assumed name. The most
> infamous example would be "AGNI" and the unfoldment of Vedic
> literature, etc., etc. Can anyone name the source text? Thought it
> was "cognized"

I've always assumed he was giving traditional
interpretations (albeit sometimes with his own
"twist").

> or part of the mysterious Apaurushaya Bhasya? Think
> again.

To anybody who thinks Apaurushaya Bhasya is the
"source text" or "part of" of his riff on "AGNI"
and the unfoldment of Vedic literature, the nature
of Apaurushaya Bhasya most certainly has remained
"mysterious," but not because it hasn't been
explained in some detail.

Just means they've never heard the explanation,
or haven't even begun to understand it.  Such
a notion is absurd on its face.