> on 8/4/06 12:01 PM, new.morning at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > We are talking Dec 1974, right? First sex-segregated ATR course.
> >
> Yup. Hotel Alexander, Weggis, Switzerland. I was sitting on the floor in
> front of MMY. You were probably back in one of the chairs, and
couldnĀ¹t hear
> as well. You may have forgotten this, but sex also degrades hearing
acuity.
> ;-)

I am impressed that after your band/drummer/overflowing groupie days,
you are still able to remember big words like "acuity". :) I just
figured the dye from your bargain blue suit (at the Alexander) was
affecting your memory -- sort of like mercury and mad hatters. :)

Well, i think the only way to settle this is the following auspicous
challenge: each of us, on the cliffs above Seelsburg (or Big Sur if
you prefer), adorned only in loincloth, holy radraksha, and ash, in
full lotus, upon our holy deer skins, starting at nevaswan on the full
moon day in September, recite, verbatim, every lecture we ever heard M
give, and every small meeting discourse / exchange. Devas will compare
our utterings to the words recored in the akashic record --  and video
tape library.

First place winner gets to listen to ten hours of rare recordings of
MMY on AGNI as first words of Rig Ved. Second place has to listen to
25 hours. :)