Mmmmm you seem to be suggesting that since Rick has formed an opinion
about MMYs sexuality that I should necessarilly trust
his 'judgement', but then you go on to condemn firm believers. Again
you attempt to persuade me to your viewpoint by waving
Rick's 'credibility', but that is the same argument as saying look,
John Lennon wrote 'Sexy Sadie', so it must be true that MMY was up to
no good. But why not sift the evidence, read all the other reports of
those who were there, not just John Lennon's? Why should anyone take
John Lennon's word? What did he know about the matter? Read his
words, confused accounts, jumbled, garbled and disjointed. Yeah, love
the man, but he didn't know the truth about MMYs sexuality any better
than the others on the course.

And so it is with the alleged poisoning of Guru Dev, why on earth
should I side with Shankaracharya Swami Swaroopanand? I never met the
man and besides, in the interview with RK he was using anything he
could to try and discredit him. It seems their friction goes a long
way back, perhaps as far back as 1940.

Now, you argue the 'girlfriends' need protection, but why doesn't
Swaroopanand ever repeat and press his points again publicly?

It appears that actually you and Rick (& others) are 'firm
believers', but fortunately Rick is not asking me to trust his
judgement, in fact he tells me:- 'You're welcome to take anything I
or anything anyone else says with a grain of salt. In fact, you
should.'