> Ah., one medline hit for sahaj. No EEG research, so no comparison can be made:

Quite a few more for sahaja, however. 5 hits on "EEG sahaja", but they're not
looking at EEG
coherence, so its impossible to make comparisons because the main focus of EEG
research
on TM has been EEG coherence levels for nearly 30 years.

Oops. Sahaja Yoga is NOT Sahaj Samadhi meditation. Only one published study on
Sahaj
meditation that I could find via medline. Doesn't look like its Sahaj samadhi
since it says
"sahaj yoga" in the abstract.

7 medline hits for Sudarshan Kriya, only one of which studies EEG.

The various SSRS sites emphasise the breathing technique. Meditation is an
afterthought as
far as I can tell and by implication, deemed not terribly important.