Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006
From: "David Lynch Foundation" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Good news from the David Lynch Foundation

--

Dear Friend of the David Lynch Foundation,

Good news! We've just received our first $1,000,000 check in the mail
to fund in-school programs. And that has already been matched
with $325,000 from another donor.

Perhaps you have heard that we will now offer special pricing
to educators who are willing to make a "whole school" commitment
and offer TM instruction to all their students, 6th grade and above.
Students and selected administration and faculty will be able to
learn for $625. We will still offer funding support to schools
that wish to begin with a partial school commitment, at the standard
price; but the whole school programs, with special pricing, will be
our priority as long as there are eligible schools.

And there are eligible schools -- over a dozen now, representing
3,000+ students where the principal has signed a statement of intent
committing the entire school to learning TM. As reported by
the teachers in the field, the level of receptivity now
among educators is really unprecedented.

Our $1,000,000 donor learned TM over 30 years ago, loves his meditation
and is very committed to joining with David to help offer TM instruction
to all schoolchildren who want to learn. Beyond his own commitment
(which he will match before the end of the year if he is happy with
the results from this first round of funding) he wants to personally
help David raise 25 million dollars a year for CBE/TM programs.

Bobby reported that at the end of the meeting, when David thanked him
for his support, he turned to David with tears in his eyes and said,
"No, David, thank you for giving me the opportunity."

Already we see that the combination of growing demand, special pricing
and seed funding makes this a very inviting opportunity for
donor matching gifts. The more matching we bring in, the further
the money will go and the more kids will be able to learn.

We want to thank you for being a financial supporter
of this very worthwhile effort. We'll keep you posted
by e-mail of further achievements.

Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Chris Busch
Program Director
David Lynch Foundation