This reminds me. The great Jim / Vaj truth issue was never addressed.

A while back you, jim, said you "looked at Vaj the right way" and saw
he never took a TTC, never became a TM teacher, and was not even ever
initiated into TM. To do so, I assume you are using your gifts of
clarity of insight stemming from your enlightenment. Along the lines
of other insights you have pronounced that could only have a
spiritual/mystical /"Home of all Knowledge" type basis. (for want of a
better term)

So if you are correct, Vaj is a BIG HUGE Liar. Really quite
sociopathic in his the scope of repeated refences to his practicing
TM, and being a TM teacher.

Or, you are quite deluded in your interpreation of your powers of
insight stemming from your enlightenment. And possibly deluded about
your interpretation of enlightenment.

So which is it.

Will the real Delusionsist/Fabricator please stand up.