--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
wrote:
> > You are dancing, but not facing the music. What good does it do
> > anyone for you to indicate per your list that "possibly one
lister"
> > fits the criteria that you are describing? You obviously have
people
> > in mind, but do not name them. It doesn't accomplish much that
way.
> > Frozen.
> >
> > Either name the names or quit the coy act.
>
> Its really not rocket science Jim. I think its far more useful --
if
> this exercise is useful at all -- for people to apply the criteria
> people they know, or list members -- if they so choose.
>
> As far as my allusions, they either make sense to you -- clear as
> night and day --  or they don't. In either case, being explict
serves
> no purpose. If you get the allusions, you don't need me to spell
them
> out. And if you don't get them, no amount of my posting additional
> material is going to convice you that the correlations i see "fit"
> your world view.
>
> In either case, my being explicit, would be stepping over some
peoples
> senes of boundaries. And its not a debate. I see these people with
the
> listed tendencies, you may see it differently. C'est la vie. You
> appear to have have a thorn in  your side - but its source is not
from
> my post.
>
> But, thanks, you have given me some reminders on others who could
be
> on the list.

OK- no problem with your response. No, I don't have a thorn in my
side. I was commenting very specifically on your hints but not
names. I just don't find it very useful is all- and I cannot
speculate who you might or might not mean- after all it is you, not
me who sees these posters like that- I am not clued into your
process. As for your definitions, they are yours and it is your
view, and that is that, and I am fine with that.