The admissions
 people asked him if he had been seeing saints. He asked what
difference it
> made and refused to discuss it. They told him he would have to
leave.

Yes,this guy is bound by the same damnable problem that the
meditating community now generally, visiting saints but in a
different way.

MUM would be bound by their 'degree' program.  Yes they would
 have to stick to what was offerred when the person started.  So of
course,
 grandfather them through to get rid of this temporal problem with
the visiting saints which
has become so timely. It is pretty sad the bind the TMorg have got
themselves
 in.  It has become the 'same old same old' in different ways.  Good
 that this person had their head up to challenge the TMorg as they
did it.

 Jai Guru Dev, -Doug in FF

> I ran into an old friend today. A friend of his just came back to
MUM to