Thanks Rick,

The thing about Steve was that he was the guy who came to my sidhi
course at MIU to give us direct info from MMY and he was always so
friendly and humble.  I got to know him better at the Holland course
with MMY where he really talked to me in a real way while we stayed up
late and discussed our experiences.  In retrospect I realize that he
was way ahead of me in questioning the whole MMY deal, but I was not
ready to hear it.  Much later, after I had talked to the press about
my own defection from the movement, Steve contacted me to get together
fro lunch.  At the time I didn't understand how someone so high up in
the movement could doubt the whole teaching, so I never met with him.
 I thought the movement was trying to do something to me through him.
 Now I know that I was wrong and that he was just reaching out to
another doubter who he could trust.  Now he is dead and I realize that
he was a really interesting person and I am so sad that we never
discussed his perspective on MMY totally honestly.  I appreciate any
information about Steve.  I wish I was opened enough to understand why
he might want to talk with me after I left the movement.  We trusted
each other as humans on this earth, and now he is dead.  Fuck.  That
is all I can say now.  Fuck.